Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the guy that had a 2019 for sale last fall and stored for the winter is now going to keep it. Major disappointment as I was really looking forward to getting one. Not really seeing any used for sale. I've watched ATVTrader, but most are in FLA...too far from me here in MN. Has anyone heard if/when dealers will be getting 2021s in stock? I'm guessing with the pandemic that the supply will be tight, just like Ski-Doos were this last winter.

I appreciate any help...looking to get into the sport. Thank you.

·
Registered
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R
7 Posts
So the guy that had a 2019 for sale last fall and stored for the winter is now going to keep it. Major disappointment as I was really looking forward to getting one. Not really seeing any used for sale. I've watched ATVTrader, but most are in FLA...too far from me here in MN. Has anyone heard if/when dealers will be getting 2021s in stock? I'm guessing with the pandemic that the supply will be tight, just like Ski-Doos were this last winter.

Just bought a 2019 Maverick Sport DPS 1000R from a dealer here in Wisconsin. Almost all the machines (ATVs) were sold. No UTV's besides the one I bought. Asked about new 2021 Mavericks and he said if I ordered one today, he may get it in August. Supply is very limited it appears.

·
Registered
11 Posts

In addition to the Marketplace, check out the Maverick Trail Group on FB. I recently saw a couple posts about MTs for sale. Here is the link: Maverick Trail Group . I've gotten a lot of useful information there and the best part is that it's all geared to just the MT. Best of luck in your search!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In addition to the Marketplace, check out the Maverick Trail Group on FB. I recently saw a couple posts about MTs for sale. Here is the link: Maverick Trail Group . I've gotten a lot of useful information there and the best part is that it's all geared to just the MT. Best of luck in your search!
Thank you. I'll take a look. Much appreciated!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts