Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

New to the forum and Mav, I've bought a new 800 and 1000 Outlander every year since they have came out, and we've had a couple commanders on the farm as well, but first true performance sxs....

Why do I have all this junk in my post? I post in about 4 other forums and it doesn't do this except for Snow and Mud forum it does the same exact thing? I have an Apple lab top anyone know what's going on? Any mods help me out so I can keep posting? I try to edit my post after I have posted and erase all that stuff and it still shows up:disappointed:
Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

·
Registered
806 Posts
Google the problem your having.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did that post with my I phone and it doesn't do it so must be in my apple lab top. Anybody have any ideas??

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
What do you mean try google???
What I mean by that is go to Google and type in different phrases like MacBook forum posting problem, Mac crap forum posting. But, I just did that ended up not finding anything for you. Do you have an official Apple store close enough by you? If you do then go there and talk to one of their geniuses and They will get you fixed up.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is super wierd. Never seen anything like that.
welcome to the forum and congrats

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

New to the forum and Mav, I've bought a new 800 and 1000 Outlander every year since they have came out, and we've had a couple commanders on the farm as well, but first true performance sxs....

Why do I have all this junk in my post? I post in about 4 other forums and it doesn't do this except for Snow and Mud forum it does the same exact thing? I have an Apple lab top anyone know what's going on? Any mods help me out so I can keep posting? I try to edit my post after I have posted and erase all that stuff and it still shows up:disappointed:
Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences
Go into your settings, and click on keyboard, and then see if there's anything about preferences or languages. See if there's something that you can check or uncheck and then see if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
click on settings on the top right of the screen next to your username, then select general settings on the tool bar on the left side of the screen and then scroll down to miscellaneous options and see what type of message editor interface you have selected. I would suggest the standard editor if not selected. If it is allready selected, try changing it to basic editor and see if that helps.....

Misc options.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Sweet...glad I could help....just curious but what was it set to before when it was all messed up?

Reactions: Glamisfan

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
every dog gets lucky once in a while :shocked:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
7,381 Posts