Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

New Motoalliance snow plow and mount setup!

14K views 60 replies 19 participants last post by  BOUNTIFUL MAV 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking around online I found the market for snow plow setups pretty limited. I called a local dealer here in Minnesota that I as well as many others on here and Aurora wheelers.com/ can-amforum.com have had success with running their Viper winch setup.

Motoalliance hadn't had a chance to design a mount for a plow on a Maverick yet and generously offered a great savings if I brought my machine to them to fabricate a mount. Couple weeks later I left with a winch installed(they offered to install for free) a new plow Mount and a 72" plow.

Peter the CEO of the company kept tabs on the machine and kept me updated throughout the process via email and phone calls. Scott, their lead developer walked me through the mount design and development when I came to pick the Maverick up. Kudo's to Motoalliance for great customer service and helping me with a plow mount.

Here's the pics of the mount and plow setup. I opted for manual turning although they offer a nice hydro-turn setup. Very solid mount. Only drilling that needed to be done was on the front plastic skid for a u bolt. Other than that all bolt on. I took the mount off and inspected everything just to see how it was mounted and they did a great job on fit and finish. Keep an eye on their website, hopefully they get these into production for the masses soon.

See less See more
#12 ·
We are charging you $500 per mount JT. :) Just kidding.....mounts are going into production today. Typically a 3-4 week turn around time.....we have a lot running right now.

Your vehicle looks AWESOME Tosh.....it was a beauty to look at while it was in our facility. We miss it! Thanks for lending it to us.....great stuff and great photos. And thanks for the props.....Scott and the gals in customer service said you were great to work with.

We'll let you know JT on the mounts. Great to have you on the forums too.

Peter
President
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance
1-866-527-7637

#13 ·
Thanks Pete! We have alot of guys pming us already on this kit. Cant wait for you guys to have them done - JT

We are charging you $500 per mount JT. :) Just kidding.....mounts are going into production today. Typically a 3-4 week turn around time.....we have a lot running right now.

Your vehicle looks AWESOME Tosh.....it was a beauty to look at while it was in our facility. We miss it! Thanks for lending it to us.....great stuff and great photos. And thanks for the props.....Scott and the gals in customer service said you were great to work with.

We'll let you know JT on the mounts. Great to have you on the forums too.

Peter
President
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance
1-866-527-7637

#21 ·
Is that a true hydraulic turn unit? Is there hydraulic oil in there somewhere? I am asking because on our JD combine there is similar unit that open and closes the concave. JD calls it a hydraulic actuator. But its really a small electric motor that turns a worm gear. that makes the cyl go or down.

#24 ·
We don't have a rubber wear bar option for this season. But will look into it for the future.

The new Maverick mounts look like they are going to be done and shipping on 12/18. Please get on the backorder list if you would like one as they will likely be close to sold out by the time they get in stock.

Thanks guys!

Peter
Moto

#25 ·
Do you have a electric winch setup that is mounted behind the plow and straps up to your bumper as I don't have one on the Maverick. I have that setup on my Outlander and it works fine. Trying not to add the extra weight on the front of the Maverick as I race it sometimes. If so can you or TeamFas PM me a price to 27527 please. Thx.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.