Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my 1st SxS and loving it. Have quite a few other can am quads but this one takes the cake! Had less than an hour n buried it in the swamp lol. Probably not the best break in period haha. Couldn't leave dealer naked lookin so I added the front n rear bumpers, 4,000lb warn winch, complete plow set up, rock sliders, roof, half windshield, and stereo. Been on here quite a bit since I came across it. A lot of knowledge and good info. Much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Where you at in MN? I live in northern MN. I am trying to buy a 14 Xxc this week. What model, year, and how much did you pay OTD? Thanks & Congrats!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mn Mav I'm in Grand Rapids. I got the 2013 Mav 1000R n with a all the goodies Installed by dealer (only because they were already n saved a chunk) I paid 19K otd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
No way, small world, I'm in Grand Rapids too!! Did you buy it in town, & who did you deal with? Did the 19k include tax? Sounds like a helluv a deal! Will have to ride soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rays sport&cycle. Talk to Dave the salesman. Yes that was like 19,300 otd ttl everything! What's ur name? Or just message me. Only got a couple buddies with SxS so would be good to find others to ride with!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess I'm not sure how the messages work on here. Shoot me a text if ya wanna. 259-3634

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome and enjoy the beast!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
we are riding nemadji every weekend with UTV until hunting season (deer rifle) starts. Text me if you are interested 763-257-9229 or go to mntrailbusters.com

·
Registered
23 Posts

I just sold this 2014 15000 miles on it.
-changed the engine oil every 50 hours
- made brass bushings and hardchrome shafting for all the swing arm bushings cost less and more rugged. I only used the can am SS wear plates on the ends.
-I used stock u joints and axles only
-change diff and gear box oil once per year.
-15” bead lock wheels and 235 75R 15 mud and snow tires
  • Dalton clutch
  • 3” high lifter kit.
  • 4’ wide aluminum to make the roof
  • signal lights horn
Bought a new X3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts