Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding for 15 years quads and dirtbikes but these are my first side by sides. The first quad I purchased new was $4600 in 2000 Polaris Scrambler 400. Wow have they gotten expensive! Anyways it recently was our 10 year anniversary and we have been riding togother since we meet. It has been a huge part of keeping our family togother and connected. So for a family gift I decieded to get a couple side by sides. My 12 year old no longer wants to ride on the back of our 650 oultander max so I needed something differnet to take him along. I couldnt really decide on which model I wanted Commander or Maverick so I got one of each. I ended up getting a 2014 Maverick X RS DPS and a 2013 Commander Limited. We went for a nice 450 mile ride over 3 days and I rode 300 miles on the Maverick and 150 on the Commander. All I can say is rarely in life do you purchase something and get more than what you expected. Both machines are apsolutely incredible. I knew the maverick would be great at flighing through the trails but I had no idea that the commander would be so damn good.
I also had to get another trailer. With the Maverick being so tall it was hard to find a trailer to fit them in. I got a new Legend Trailmaster 27ft trailer with 78" height. It pulls like its not even there.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site. I love the white & red Mav.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Damn nice setup all around. Love the red white on the mav. Best of both worlds with the commander. Lots of storage, great for trail adventures. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Michigander. How much did that Legend Trailmaster trailer cost you?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome nice set up. Cool to see some one close. I'm in imlay city just got my maverick a couple of weeks ago. Where did you pick it up at? Got mine at grace in port Huron.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome nice set up. Cool to see some one close. I'm in imlay city just got my maverick a couple of weeks ago. Where did you pick it up at? Got mine at grace in port Huron.
I purchased them for K&W. I have a long history there of purchasing vehicles and they treat me very good there.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Oh ya i bought a few toys from there as well. Seems like a bunch of nice guys in there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts