Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I live in the north woods of Wisconsin and have a lot of woods trails systems to ride. Had a rzr 800 before the mav and liked it but the rzr was not enough. I bought the mav about a year ago and love it. going to be putting allot of extras on this year.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks been learning a lot about different thing reading ppls treads

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Grizz.....you ever get down to the Hatfield/Black River Falls area? or to Danbury? I ride there a lot with friends.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Greetings!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No giles don't make it there. I ride around mountain area about an hour and a half NE of Wausau.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey grizz,
Glad you found us.
I spend a lot of time up in the Northwoods during snowmobile season.
We keep our sleds up in Hurley.
It's beautiful up there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
s.e. wi here , we will be in your neck of the woods quite a bit this yr . did you hear about the new 10,000 acre off road park proposed for forest co. ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
s.e. wi here , we will be in your neck of the woods quite a bit this yr . did you hear about the new 10,000 acre off road park proposed for forest co. ?
No I didn't. That would be nice to have more riding areas here. Wish there was a race style track that would let sxs on them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have been on the dunbar goodman trails , but it has been a while and they were not very well marked . gas was hard to find , but the trails were great . had a ton of fun . I need to get the mav up there and try them out .

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Welcome!!..enjoy lots of great info and people on here.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am located in SE WI put plan to be ridding quite a bit up at my cabin in town of Glidden. Miles and miles of fire lanes and trails.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts