Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Aaron Juarez and I live in southern Ca. I have been racing a commander 1000 in the Pure SxS desert series for Murray Motorsports.
This was our 1st year racing the Pure series and although we missed the first race we were able to complete the series with a 2nd place position in the Production 1000 class right behind my Can Am teammate Logan Gastel.
The Pure was a pretty tough series but our Commander handled everything we threw at it completing all races with 1 win, 2 podium finishes and a 6th place finish (got off course due to GPS). As most of you know these cars are built tough and run like the wind.
We are looking forward to next year where we will come back to dominate Pure again.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and props for representing BRP so well....

·
Registered
713 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Aaron Juarez and I live in southern Ca. I have been racing a commander 1000 in the Pure SxS desert series for Murray Motorsports.
This was our 1st year racing the Pure series and although we missed the first race we were able to complete the series with a 2nd place position in the Production 1000 class right behind my Can Am teammate Logan Gastel.
The Pure was a pretty tough series but our Commander handled everything we threw at it completing all races with 1 win, 2 podium finishes and a 6th place finish (got off course due to GPS). As most of you know these cars are built tough and run like the wind.
We are looking forward to next year where we will come back to dominate Pure again.
Welcome Aaron,

I will be running the pure series in cal city next season as well. I was signed for the last race this year but missed it.

Don't get too comfortable dominating:)

Look forward to meeting you

Dennis

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome big homie

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Were you on the Teryx forum a while back?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome aboard Aaron!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts