Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Stuart and I just got a 2020 Can Am Maverick X3 XRS RR. We have had it for a few months now looking to make some modifications, however it could take some time but in the meantime Has anyone used the Reflex Alligator bracket that go on the weak spot on the Lower Control Arms? If so what do you think about it is it worth it?

·
Premium Member
11,844 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

Reactions: SykoStu

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Welcome from NW Oregon Stuart!
I know people are happy with the Taco kit, no experience with those but looks interesting for those who don't want a weld on kit.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Winterhaven CA

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,741 Posts
Welcome from Surprise Arizona.

I used the taco kit to gusset the lower arm. Not sure about the one you mentioned. Sorry. Tim

Reactions: SykoStu

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from NW Oregon Stuart!
I know people are happy with the Taco kit, no experience with those but looks interesting for those who don't want a weld on kit.
Thank you I eventually want to do chrommoly arms but to do it all is pretty pricey I wonder if it might buy me some time I just can’t find any reviews on it but I know two people where their lower control arm folded after hitting a bump just right one had less hours and miles than I did. Thanks for the input

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am Stuart and I just got a 2020 Can Am Maverick X3 XRS RR. We have had it for a few months now looking to make some modifications, however it could take some time but in the meantime Has anyone used the Reflex Alligator bracket that go on the weak spot on the Lower Control Arms? If so what do you think about it is it worth it?
Waiting for my new X3 to come and the Reflex Alligator is on my wishlist. A few of my buddies from my riding crew have the Alligator and they love it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts