Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new 2013 Maverick XRS this Wed. Was out in the garage looking her over and noticed alot of stickers all over the cockpit area. Not as many as on the body, but a couple. How many of those stickers are most of you peeling off? It sure would clean up the cockpit area without all the stickers stuck every which way. I'm thinking of leaving the ones on the body alone until they get scratched up in order to save the plastic for a while. Thoughts.....?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
a lot of us take all the warning stickers off !

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I took mine off on day one with the help of goof off. I can't read them anyway when I'm in the drivers seat!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I thought as much. The day I brought home my new Tundra home I took some 50 pound test fishing line and debadged the entire truck. Made it look so much cleaner without all the stinking badges, and much easier to wax.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
heat gun and then some WD40 to get the sticker residue off...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just took them all off tonight, wow what a difference. Looks so much cleaner. I just worked a corner up with my fingernail, peeled them off, then got the stickum off with GooGone, then armorall. Looks nice, real nice.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Ya I learned on here wd-40 works awesome to remove the rest of the sticker goo after u peel it off !!

·
Registered
87 Posts
The first step to a new machine is peeling the stickers (get it before they are shadowed in), we usually use the hair dryer and goo off combo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts