Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Been cruising for a while thought I might as well join. On rzr forums 3 years. Seriously considering adding a max to the garage. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Welcome there are a few of us with Max's but the population is growing fast. The consensus is if a 4 seater is your thing it's an awesome machine.

Reactions: desertdog

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 3 y/o loves riding in the rzr with our bench seat.

But would like to have prp build me the premie seat on a mav base and do some custom 1" wide window nets to keep the limbs off as we ride wv mountains.
Just waiting on rebates as im in no hurry to get one now.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
welcome to the forum, noticed more and more Polaris owners getting into mavericks/max. that's good!. there great machines and wonderful form fit and function as a bonus. I got one of the first max in the western usa. love it and enjoy it a lot. see what all I installed in my signature. its been put through the paces and extreme riding to and not so much as a burned belt

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum…..The MAX is one sweet 4 seater….you can't go wrong with one of your in the market. Awesome pic of your 3 year old by the way :smile:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Best regards and welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
My 3 y/o loves riding in the rzr with our bench seat.

But would like to have prp build me the premie seat on a mav base and do some custom 1" wide window nets to keep the limbs off as we ride wv mountains.
Just waiting on rebates as im in no hurry to get one now.
I don't know what it is about riding these things. My 4 year old grandson is the same way. He'll go full bore all day long, then we go for a ride in the Mav and he's out like a light in about 5 min. LOL

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm a transplant from the Teryx forum, so welcome to THIS forum.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I don't know what it is about riding these things. My 4 year old grandson is the same way. He'll go full bore all day long, then we go for a ride in the Mav and he's out like a light in about 5 min. LOL
My son fell asleep on me once while riding double on my quad……I couldn't believe it……My wife has fallen asleep while I was driving the Mav on a long high country trail ride thru the mountains. I stopped for a break and asked her about the scenery we saw along the way and she said she missed it all….I had no idea because we both wear helmets with tinted goggles…..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts