Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

New Member....waiting on Max

980 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Johnny 
#1 ·
Hello forum....been reading all the threads for bout a month now and finally registered. Waiting on the max, im #1 on the list at my local dealer(coleman powersports in woodbridge,Va) should be gettin it in june. Its funny I havent even gotten it yet but through all of yalls threads i already have a whole list of goodies I will be gettin. When I finally get it and get some mods on it Ill be posting some pics.......happy mudding!!!!!!!

Discussion starter · #3 ·
aint that the truth, already clearing cap space for that very reason...haha. being from texas mine will be set up for muddin and trailriding....some of my firsts will be wheels and tires(im thinkin no limit wheels and 30" terminator tires), 3" lift kit, performance atv snorkel kit, and maybe the qsc clutch or airdam(havent decided yet) and maybe the EZ steer powersteering from super atv, have no experience with ps but i read it makes a world of difference especially with the bigger tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.