Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys, new member here from Michigan. I'm picking up my new 2013 Mav base model tomorrow. Been cruising the forum here for a couple weeks trying to decide whether to pull the trigger and finally did. This is my first side by side. Typically a Yamaha guy but they just don't have anything competitive in this market and I couldn't pass up the value of the leftover Maverick.

Will primarily be a dune machine for me, and I'm looking forward to starting the mods!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
COngrats on the new purchase. A Wealth on information on this site for sure. Hope you enjoy the new machine. Post up some pics of your new ride when you get it!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forums and enjoy the new toy! Lot's of great information on here for you....read up!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ya welcome. I see your from Michigan I'm going to get a ride together for a bunch of us to go on. It will be cool to have a bunch of mavericks together. I'll keep ya updated if your interested.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Howdy guys, new member here from Michigan. I'm picking up my new 2013 Mav base model tomorrow. Been cruising the forum here for a couple weeks trying to decide whether to pull the trigger and finally did. This is my first side by side. Typically a Yamaha guy but they just don't have anything competitive in this market and I couldn't pass up the value of the leftover Maverick.

Will primarily be a dune machine for me, and I'm looking forward to starting the mods!
I was waiting on Yamaha as well I had the rhino for 6 years , then the maverick came out (next best thing) from Yamaha and bought till yamaha comes out with a sport sxs , lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ya welcome. I see your from Michigan I'm going to get a ride together for a bunch of us to go on. It will be cool to have a bunch of mavericks together. I'll keep ya updated if your interested.
Keep me informed on the group ride. I only have one other buddy with a RZR and our schedules dont often match to where we can get out and ride. The only trip we have planned this year is Silver lake on the 4th of july, and I hope to do more then that. 16k for something to collect dust is too much

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
There is a spring ride coming up on the 17 & 18th of May in the u.p. there will be a whole bunch of us going. Go to fishweb.com and click on the ohv link at the top of the page all the info is there. Where in Michigan are you from? I'm always looking for someone to ride with. Go to atvoffroad.net that's a michigan off-road club I belong to we are always putting rides on all yr also. Check it out.

Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome guys, will be sure to post some pictures later when I pick it up. Cholber, I would definitely be interested in doing a group ride so I'll keep an eye out for the information.

·
Registered
107 Posts
There is a spring ride coming up on the 17 & 18th of May in the u.p. there will be a whole bunch of us going. Go to fishweb.com and click on the ohv link at the top of the page all the info is there. Where in Michigan are you from? I'm always looking for someone to ride with. Go to atvoffroad.net that's a michigan off-road club I belong to we are always putting rides on all yr also. Check it out.

Chris
I'm actually from Attica, remember I was asking you about your neighbors a few months back? lol. I graduated from Imlay City. I live in Byron now, which is just west of Fenton.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Oh ya lol I forgot about that. Old age setting in I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts