Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, had a commander '12, upgraded to '13 XRs. Been trail riding since mid '70s, used to compete in the "Black Water 100" known as "Blood, sweat and Tears", raced and rode with the late Dave Coombs of Racer Productions. Needless to say you can get off of the trails, but cant get the trails out of your blood. Love ridin the H&M trail system, especially passing PoPo's, Lookin to set it up for excellent performace on the H&M trail system. Would like to hook up with fellow members and enjoy the trails in nearby states, Ohio, PA, Kentucky...

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hello from a fellow West Virginian, where are you from buddy? I'm from Kermit wv, plenty of riding down this way

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Where are you from in WV? Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
welcome to the forum. Have fun with the new toy.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome to the forum, was just up at Ashland WV for 5 days during Thanksgiving. Snowed 4 to 5 inches while we were there, Awesome riding. Love it there, can't get enough of it. Makes me not won't to ride in NC anymore.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am from the northern part, Kingwood in Preston county (snowland this time of year) have ridden most of WV either on a single track, 3 wheeler, quad or now SXS. Retired and run a small business on the side to feed my habit. Thanks for all the welcomes and look forward to ridding with members on here.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A lot of us that ride wv area are members of WVSXSRIDERS.COM. I would join that site as well to group up with us and go riding. Hope to see ya on the trail.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for info......joined up

·
Registered
177 Posts
hell'o just moved from Bruceton mills, right down the street from you. still have friends there, plan on riding around rockville ,bull run area in the next couple months.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts