Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up to the forum. Am a die hard Polaris owner that is considering making the switch. Just sold my customized 2009 RZR S. Liking the look of the new Mavericks and seeings how my local dealer is a BRP dealer it makes more sense to get one.

Heard of a few problems with the Maverick X's and would be interested in hearing how they have been over time.

Glad to be part of the forum and look forward to hearing some info.

Thanks.

Rob.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. Sounds like everyone likes their Mavericks. The reason I'm considering one over the Polaris is 1) something different. And 2) the closest Polaris dealer is now 1 1/2 hrs away BS the Can Am dealer being 15 minutes. I've been around Polaris for many years even owning a dealership back in the early 2000's. the Maverick looks to be a solid machine.

I've heard about the clutch issues, and I've heard they had/are having some frame breaking issues? Any truth to this?

I am not fishing, just want to be as informed as I can be before making a decision.

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good to hear. I really like the looks and ergos of the Maverick. Time will tell if one ends up in our trailer.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good to know... I'm having my tire guy look into your dune tire setup today. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks again for the welcome's. No riding in North Bend Wa LOL.. I wish. There are however a ton of green dot roads over in the klockum area (Ellensburg) That I want to go try out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts