Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
Pick up a new 2014 XRS this Saturday from my dealer.
It's coming with BRP
Doors
Sport Aluminium roof
Rear bumper
Baja tyre carrier
Panoramic rear view mirror
Rear hitch
A arm protectors
Front lateral skid plates
Half windshield

Dealer has an STM rage 6 primary and secondary on order that will hopefully be fitted when it has it's 10hr service.
i have a set of 28/10/14 Bighorns that will be fitted to it as soon as its home...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy! Those clutches will make you very happy once you get them installed and tuned....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
Been looking at lots of clutch posts and decided on the STM route, off to Morocco in March to help a mate run a rally out there so should be great fun in the sand.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy. Yeah, you will love the aftermarket clutches.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been looking at getting the bracing for the front but the shipping costs are nearly as much as the parts..

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Been looking at getting the bracing for the front but the shipping costs are nearly as much as the parts..
Have you contacted Alex (AREED) from CT Racing? Ask him if he can ship in a USPS Priority Mail International Medium flat rate box. It would be $59.95 USD (approx. 43 Euro) if it will fit....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks , will contact him and ask the question. Also want to change the rear tie rods.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
If you haven't done the front tie rods, I would highly recommend you do them as well. They are much more likely to break than the rears.....

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you did your homework, and have all your bases covered.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you did your homework, and have all your bases covered.
like a good newb :in love:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I was going to say that for Mike's benefit. lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
when does he get out of timeout....the sandbox is rather boring without him....

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I'm not sure he will come back.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you haven't done the front tie rods, I would highly recommend you do them as well. They are much more likely to break than the rears.....
I was going to get the Rackzilla steering rack but will hold off until Gearone have there's ready. I had the Rackzilla on my Commander and it developed a lot of wear in a short time....

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts