Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new NorCal member here. I put a deposit on a 21 X RC RR a couple of weeks ago and was told if I am lucky, I may see it by September, possibly even October. Ok, I know everyone has been waiting MONTHS so I just gotta deal with it right? So yesterday on my day off I was thinking I am going to look all over the web for best "first mods" and what not.....seen an ad from a semi local dealer that shows they have an X RC in stock. I of course know this HAS to be click bait and I ignore it for a few minutes. Then I said to myself, what the heck, I might as well call and see if today is my lucky day. WELL WOW, they actually have one and no one is in line for it! WHAT!!!!! Needless to say, just finished all the contracts and paperwork and I will take delivery this Saturday. Well worth that LONG wait :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas.
Just make sure when you order parts that they actually do have them to ship out or you will be like me waiting on parts for 4 months just to get your build done. lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
What part of NorCal??
That's a big place...lol.

Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Boulder City NV

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What part of NorCal??
That's a big place...lol.

Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Boulder City NV

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Haha! Very true. I'm in El Dorado hills, which most people never heard of lol. About 20miles east of Sacramento.

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
Welcome from Surprise az. And congrats!
Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an order in on an XRS RR and I’m in Granite Bay. Can’t wait for it to get in. Curious to learn more about local riding areas. I’ve been riding surf bikes and quads in the area for years but I’m not sure georgetown, foresthill etc have a good trail network for cars. I know stonyford is good for side by sides and I’m really looking forward to moonrocks. I think most of my miles will be on sand.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts