Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on here already for a little bit but I officially just signed the paperwork on my 2014 XRS so I figured a proper introduction was in order now that Im an owner. I pick it up Saturday and cant wait. Thanks to this forum I've already started ordering some accessories and some upgrades. I had to go with the red one, I think they are sexy! Here it is being built

·
Registered
218 Posts
Very nice machine. Welcome. Where in Texas?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome & congrats. Red/Black is my favorite

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Im in Plano. I guess the red ones are going to be kinda limited. There was an $800 jump in price just for that color. The dealer I went to just became a Can-Am dealer so all their stock was still in crates. I went with the intention of getting white/red one but when they opened the crate to see which one was in there it was the all red one and I said I want it now lol.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats I'm just up the road from you. Between Denton and McKinney. Who's the new dealer? We need to hook up an ride. I ride with a rather large group of guys called DFWdirtriders.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome from South DFW

What dealer you go through?

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Freedom Powersports in McKinney

ill be down to ride soon. I got some land in the Kennedale area im gonna break her in at. After that ill be ready to rock

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sweet ! i only have an acre here and well the back pat dont look so great anymore for doing the exact thing breaking her in..lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
welcome from north fort worth. us guys from north texas need to hook up and ride. where do yall ride at mostly? I mostly go to Muenster.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've only been to red river in Henrietta tx thanks to cliffs mav
Ready to try another cool place or even go back to rr ��

·
Registered
218 Posts
I ride muenster, lake Murray (favorite), rocky ridge sometimes and have been to Bridgeport. I also run the TORN cross country series. Lots of fun if you like high speed trail riding. We are going to hidden falls the weekend of the 15th to check it out v

Reactions: Project_DS650

·
Registered
400 Posts
How is muenster ? Looks like a lot of motorcycles on website ?

·
Registered
459 Posts
muenster is awesome, they have been around for years, there are a lot of dirtbikes there but you very rarely see them on the trails, they have a fenced off are and I suspect they ride there a lot, the trails have really gotten better over the last year I guess there are a lot more sxs going there and creating more trails. im gonna be at muenster on the 15th then again on the weekend of the 28th. hit me up. we will have a lot of riders on the 28th. I like lake murray in the summer because the water but unless im missing something I get bored there after a few hours but its a very nice park.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I ride muenster, lake Murray (favorite), rocky ridge sometimes and have been to Bridgeport. I also run the TORN cross country series. Lots of fun if you like high speed trail riding. We are going to hidden falls the weekend of the 15th to check it out v
I break bones at Rocky Ridge, whats in Bridgeport? there was twin hills cycle ranch at one time. I want to do the TORN series, but man that's hard on the bike.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I've only been to red river in Henrietta tx thanks to cliffs mav
Ready to try another cool place or even go back to rr ��
Red River in Henrietta? HWY 79 and the Red River? i've been wanting to go there it looks like some really cool stuff.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yep ill be at Hidden Falls also with Badcat. Hidden Falls is nice. First time out couple months ago we rode about 3 hrs straight non stop before going back to camp and making a snack. didn't hit the same trail twice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
How is muenster ? Looks like a lot of motorcycles on website ?

At Muesnter there's a little bit of everything. I like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts