Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here in South East Texas. Just sold my 2013 Polaris Ranger and bought a 2014 Maverick last week. Already learning so much from reading on here as I am new to the Can Am. Have already bought a roof, power steering and installing 40" light bar off old bike. Tires and wheels coming soon, although I cant decide between Terminators or Outlaw 2's.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the upgrade.

Reactions: Krazyk

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on getting a Mav....

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks guys!
looks like you down sorta south of Houston, know any where to ride on coastline,beach riding? been told they dont allow ATV/UTV on beach anymore?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like you down sorta south of Houston, know any where to ride on coastline,beach riding? been told they dont allow ATV/UTV on beach anymore?
Yeah within an hr of Galveston/Freeport/Bolivar. And thats pretty much correct. Almost any beach down on the coast they dont allow any kind of ATV

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah within an hr of Galveston/Freeport/Bolivar. And thats pretty much correct. Almost any beach down on the coast they dont allow any kind of ATV
We'll that sucks. Lol. You need to take road trip come ride red river with us sometime.

Reactions: West Texas Raider

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome. You made a real nice upgrade in machines there! Enjoy.

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome, I'm from the Houston Galveston area. I'm trying to decide where to go tomorrow. Was thinking of General Sams offroad but it's a couple hours away. I've been to Down South offroad and is nice but wanted a little change. I think I'll bite the bullet and go to Sams

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome, I'm from the Houston Galveston area. I'm trying to decide where to go tomorrow. Was thinking of General Sams offroad but it's a couple hours away. I've been to Down South offroad and is nice but wanted a little change. I think I'll bite the bullet and go to Sams

Thanks! Ive been to Down South a few times, but never been to General Sams

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome I'm right out side of Beaumont .

·
Registered
668 Posts
No doubt going back to Sabine atv soon prolly June 6-8th , ride , cook , drank, swim , and break chit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts