Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I joined the forum a couple months ago but just got around to posting a thread. I bought a 2013 XRS back in September and have nothing but good things to say. Right now she's completely stock but with the cold weather and access to a warm garage the upgrades are on the way. Ive read alot of threads on here and gathered alot of useful info. Ill post some pics of my ride as the upgrades happen and I'm stoked to be a member of this forum and the owner of one of the baddest machines on the planet!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey guys. I joined the forum a couple months ago but just got around to posting a thread. I bought a 2013 XRS back in September and have nothing but good things to say. Right now she's completely stock but with the cold weather and access to a warm garage the upgrades are on the way. Ive read alot of threads on here and gathered alot of useful info. Ill post some pics of my ride as the upgrades happen and I'm stoked to be a member of this forum and the owner of one of the baddest machines on the planet!!
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the mav!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome.. Enjoy modding the crap out of your machine. It truly never stops....I mean never...lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts