Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member from Northeast GA

Hi my name is Jake, I've been reading off this site for a while and finally decided to create an account. I picked up my 2013 XRS from Bloke a few weeks ago. Didn't like the RZR's they look cheap especially on the inside and everybody and their brother has one. I ride a lot of dirt roads around where I live (small town) and some paved ones too. Rode at Durhamtown Plantation last weekend for the first time in 3 years it was great! Had a blast smoking the RZR's on the drag strip and a bunch of other stuff as well. It was the first time i really raced anyone in the maverick i was pretty shocked how fast it was compared to other rides, and so were all the people I beat lol. Yeah i know, it didn't happen without pics/videos. Next time ill be sure and get my buddy to take take some pics. Hope to see some of yall out on the trails sometime! and btw, thanks for all the useful info i've learned off here so far!

First weekend out my girlfriend and I

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm new as well, welcome and congrats! I love mins so far

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard guys!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome fellas……looks like you are making good use of it all ready! Did you ride down that ledge? If so, I wanna see pics or video :shocked:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome fellas……looks like you are making good use of it all ready! Did you ride down that ledge? If so, I wanna see pics or video :shocked:
Yes def making good use of it, 23 hrs and 400 hard miles so far without any problems. Yeah I rode down the ledge, after I climbed it. I'll get a video next time I'm there and post it, it's pretty steep it feels like you are gonna roll backwards.

Thanks guys it's good to be here!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome! Gas and tie rods all you need man.... Check out the XRS shock settings on the forums its night and day better after changing them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! Gas and tie rods all you need man.... Check out the XRS shock settings on the forums its night and day better after changing them.
Yes I have to read up on the shock settings, the ass end wants to jump up in the air every time you jump anything I hate that!! I tried adjusting the bottom screw on the rear shock out all the way but that didn't help much I need to study up some more

·
Registered
310 Posts
Give AReed on here a shout he can help you out. I love mine after the shock settings it removed allot of that ass over head feeling. REPLACEMENT TIE RODS this is his Tie Rods. Myself and allot of the guys on here have used them and they work plus life time warranty.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Welcome welcome! There's lots of good info on this site!

I can fix your shock problem with ease. Check out the site and my vendor section regarding the bucking and if you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
alex, I just noticed your web site (duh me) and its really nice, lots of good stuff there, going to look it over fully Saturday when I have the time. nice site

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome both of you! Jake, I see you have two loves in your life now. Don't neglect either one of them to much now brother!

God bless!
RiP
Make that 3 loves lol. I try and make time for them all, the misses doesn't enjoy the boat as much as the maverick though :smile:

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
alex, I just noticed your web site (duh me) and its really nice, lots of good stuff there, going to look it over fully Saturday when I have the time. nice site
I've been slacking. I have a lot more than what's listed on the website.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts