Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site hope its full of great info and people here like the ski doo sled forum I'm on now. Just want to say hey and I picked up my xrs today and can't wait to get her broke in. My other hobbies include snowmobiling big time. I also am a pilot so I love doing that also. I dabble in rc trucks and planes when I find the time.

Anybody from Michigan that's looking for someone to ride with let me know I'm always game.

Chris

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I have a confession, I have a Polaris sled....in my defense...my god it is a monster. I know the Skidoo is SLIGHTLY better...but it's so close you can't go wrong either way. I love this damn thing.... 2013-02-22 16.44.03.jpg

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heck ya gotta have a winter and a summer ride. Lol hey the polaris is nice by the way. I have a skidoo and a cat so no big deal here, your out riding that's what counts.

Chris

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mimav you over on dootalk?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Great site hope its full of great info and people here like the ski doo sled forum I'm on now. Just want to say hey and I picked up my xrs today and can't wait to get her broke in. My other hobbies include snowmobiling big time. I also am a pilot so I love doing that also. I dabble in rc trucks and planes when I find the time.

Anybody from Michigan that's looking for someone to ride with let me know I'm always game.

Chris
Imlay City eh? That is my old stompin grounds. Sure dont miss the pickle smell. Lol

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol ya glad I'm just west of blacks corners down Newark at summers rd so I don't smell it but when coaching little league baseball for the boys I thought I was going to puke have the time. Lol

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya I sure do how do you know them? Im in the grey n blue cap cod on Newark n summers.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh ok that's funny ya it's a small world for sure.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, I am. I go by Reneg8r. I haven't been on the site in a long time though.
I go by cholbert I try to get on there every so often. Summer time it's slow over there for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
What kind of sled you ride?

I have a 2000 mxz700, 2006 renegade 800r and a 2009 renegade 800r.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've got a 98 formula z 670 extended to 136 with sc10 3 suspension plus ungodly amount of other stuff done to it and I have a 2013 xf1100 turbo sno pro

1 - 20 of 29 Posts