Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

New member from Louisiana!

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Bluessmax 
#1 ·
Hey guys... I'm Kory Willis from Moss Bluff, La. Normally seen in the diesel industry, but bikes are my first love. Not new to the SXS scene, but new to the Maverick X and so far I ABSOLUTELY love it. Looking towards getting clutches/tune/exhaust nearly right off the bat. I just purchased the bike from Shane Dowden at Rock Powersports (good friend of ours) after he called me on a smoking deal. Bike has roof, doors, and 9 hours on it.

I look forward to learning on the forum and appreciate the information everyone has provided!

Cheers,
Kory

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum
Cheers from tijuana mexico...

#3 ·
Welcome Kory!

#5 ·
Good to have your here, Kory!

#11 ·
I was supposed to pick the bike up at 8 and then head strait to the races! Haha.. Unfortunately , lack of sleep won that one. I'm going to pick up some harness for it this week considering doing some of those races with you guys. My fiancé will be my partner and she already got pissy about the seat belt. I think she is just spoiled to the race truck? Haha

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum.

#10 ·
Welcome Kory....you made a wise choice on the Maverick. Do some reading here on the forum as there is a wealth of knowledge on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.