Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. I have a 3 week old Maverick X RS. 200+ miles and 16 hours lol.

I am heading to Redbird this weekend to see what the riding is like.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I have read allot of stuff on here. Seems like the Maverick is going to be fun to poke at the popo guys lol... My best friend has an 800s and its great (Goes everywhere). I had plan to buy one myself and waited for the big reveal and it ended being the 1000xp only and they raised the price of the 800s to 15,000 and you had to get EPS so I just went and spent less for the Maverick and dont see myself looking back!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live in Mooresville.. you're gonna like redbird and your maverick! Make sure you are registered or u cang get in to redbird. I'm going to haspin acres for the weekend, u can ride all night with the crazies!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
So I have read allot of stuff on here. Seems like the Maverick is going to be fun to poke at the popo guys lol... My best friend has an 800s and its great (Goes everywhere). I had plan to buy one myself and waited for the big reveal and it ended being the 1000xp only and they raised the price of the 800s to 15,000 and you had to get EPS so I just went and spent less for the Maverick and dont see myself looking back!
Wise choice…you will not regret it. Just read up on the items that need to be addressed and you will have a great machine.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats on your wise choice!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well 260 miles and 20 hours and bent tie rods! Made the call to Alex Reed at CT and they are on the way. Super guy to work with and can't wait to order some parts from him that aren't replacing broken parts. I have to say I'm super happy with my purchase and can't wait until I setup my shocks (with Alex guide) and put on the new parts on Friday.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Did you order his front gusset kit too? Should consider that as well...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haven't order anything else as of yet. I picked up an Axel helmet for my 5 year old girl and that's it for now. I have a list of stuff I would like but hoping to make it into the cold weather with rolling stock before taking it apart for new toys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts