Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Kjartan and i own a 08 Outlander 800 Max xt, still loving it. Signing up here to learn about this new BRP product.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a little bit more for the atv riding but who knows later on in the life time. :)

You may edit the thread it's supposed to be Member lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually i have never ridden one. I am not sure if the Icelandic dealer has ever sold one. I have not seen anyone around in the part of the land where i live, My oldest brother son in law owns a atv rental with about 50 Outlanders, and they bought this RZR if that is the correct name, I asked why not a Commander, he said all the reviews he read about the Commander where all negative about the suspension.
Said if it started to hop or bump after hitting a hole on the trail it would just keep on hopping for some time, And they wanted a 4-up machine as well.

here is a pic i took of it when i was riding with the Can-Am Off-Road media crew when they came to Iceland last July.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha you will be surprised at how fast you can take the roughest terrain in these things and enjoy it the whole time.
That's what i am afraid of i know i will be hooked, actually i am used to the speed i always let air out to 0-1 psi on my Outlander if i want to speed on the trails. It rides so smooth and has protected my rims for years.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
good to see ya here ice. I thought the same thing when i was going to the sxs world and once u start u end up never really useing the quad that much..your warmer, more comfy, carry more, can talk to passenger, music, and now they make them faster then most quads, my xp does 79-80 stock...st

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good to see ya here ice. I thought the same thing when i was going to the sxs world and once u start u end up never really useing the quad that much..your warmer, more comfy, carry more, can talk to passenger, music, and now they make them faster then most quads, my xp does 79-80 stock...st
Thanks man. Are you talking in mph or kph lol. if mph than that's about 128 kph. and that is cool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts