Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just bought my first x3 max. I told my wife I may as well be buying another JEEP when I saw all the possible mods you can do. I take delivery today. I just hope I dont catch the fever too bad. I have never even been in a SxS let a lone drove on. New owner tips appreciated.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Congratulations

Welcome from wherever our truck parks our trailer for the night.
Chiloqiun, Oregon.

Best advice I can give you is keep the rubber side down..

Get to know the machine before you "Run Out Of TALENT"

Once you put a few hundred miles on it, in different scenarios you will have an idea of what the machine is capable of..

Barbara

Sent from BLR Logistics

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Tons of information can be found searching the forum achives.
Enjoy the ride, rubberside down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,657 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hopefully your not prone to addictions ,these things are bad for that

Reactions: Sandbox_Kid

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hello everyone. Just bought my first x3 max. I told my wife I may as well be buying another JEEP when I saw all the possible mods you can do. I take delivery today. I just hope I dont catch the fever too bad. I have never even been in a SxS let a lone drove on. New owner tips appreciated.
You'll get places faster in your X3 than your Jeep and probably have more fun in the X3. You'll probably spend more money on your X3 than the Jeep, get your CC ready. Best way to get used to the Rig is to get out there and drive it! Welcome to the forum!:cool2:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome from Vail Az.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the addiction!! Great machine for your first. They climb like a billy goat. You’ll be amazed on where you can go. Try to find someone with some experience, to show you what they are capable of to get the most out of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts