Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a maverick max x rs dps and had a check engine light come on the second time driving it :(
Throwing codes p0107 and p0113. Anybody have issues with their 2014 maverick max x rs dps?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I answered your question in your other post but here it is again……Oh and welcome to the forum!

(P-Ccode) P0107 (Module) ECM (Description) Manifold Air Pressure Sensor voltage too Low (Cause) Damaged sensor, damaged circuit wires, damaged connector or damaged ECM pins, ECM voltage supply Low (Action) Make sure sensor connector is fully inserted. Measure voltage between harness connector pins 1 and 4 . (Expected value: 4.8 to 5.1 volts) Measure resistance from connector: ECMA-H3 to MAPTS-2 (Expected value: < 2 ohms) Measure resistance from connector: ECMA-G4 to MAPTS-3 (Expected value: < 2 ohms) Measure resistance from connector: ECMA-H2 to MAPTS-1 (Expected value: < 2 ohms) Measure resistance from connector: ECMA-B4 to MAPTS-4 (Expected value: < 2 ohms) tmr2013-025

(P-Ccode) P0113 (Module) ECM (Description) Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 circuit High (Cause) Damaged sensor, wires shorted to battery +, ECM voltage supply too High. (Action) Make sure sensor connector is fully inserted. Measure voltage between harness connector pins 1 and 4 . (Expected value: 4.8 to 5.1 volts) Measure resistance from connector: ECMA-H4 to ATS-1 (Expected value: < 2 ohms) Measure resistance from connector: ECMA-J4 to ATS-2 (Expected value: < 2 ohms) 4 tmr2013-

Reseat the MAPTS (Manifold Air Pressure/Temperature Sensor) highlighted in blue on the picture below…

MAPTS.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Hopefully your new Mav addiction will help you get away from the pipe which your avatar name comes from! :smile:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just picked mine up on Wed. I was out in the garage this morning before work and forgot all about it being in a hurry and all. When I looked up I was startled and thought "Bee" from the "Transformers" was hiding in my garage. Enjoy your new toy!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts