Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've been reading almost every new post on here for the last few weeks, I just picked up a 2014 XMR I figured it was about time I signed up as a member. Anyone else from Calgary on here?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome. Congradulations, now let the Fun begin.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey, I've been reading almost every new post on here for the last few weeks, I just picked up a 2014 XMR I figured it was about time I signed up as a member. Anyone else from Calgary on here?
Congratulations on the new toy! I'm just south of Brooks, haven't seen many people from southern Alberta on here. Where do you do most of your riding at?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcoming. I've only been out to McLean creek once at this point. Sledding season is still in full swing, however I'm really looking forward to spring now. I'll probably ride South quite a bit anywhere from Coleman to Creston, it will be nice to have the option to go rip up Mclean being so close though. Just plan to steer clear on May long weekend, I hear its a shit show out there at that time.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Welcome!!..enjoy the site lots of great info and people.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for the welcoming. I've only been out to McLean creek once at this point. Sledding season is still in full swing, however I'm really looking forward to spring now. I'll probably ride South quite a bit anywhere from Coleman to Creston, it will be nice to have the option to go rip up Mclean being so close though. Just plan to steer clear on May long weekend, I hear its a shit show out there at that time.
Cool, south of Coleman is where we generally ride, a lot of nice trails. I'm interested to get back up there, the flooding last spring caused a lot of damage to the trails and bridges and we ended up doing trips into Montana instead. Would like to spend a few weekends up there and lend a hand. If you make it south post it up and maybe we could hook up? Would like to see a MR rip!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts