Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Noor and i just recently purchased a 2018 MAVERICK X3 RC TURBO

Purchased a lot of nice upgrades for it, I already installed the rockford audio roof which is cool, the flip windshield setup also but i think i would've went with the can am full windshield setup but its ok i guess for the money, I also installed the back windshield tinted also installed the Can Am backup camera which is pretty cool also. The 120HP is nice but i think i needed more power so yesterday i sent my eco to EVO for stage 3 205HP upgrade, also ordered the Yoshimura Slip-On Exhaust with the 3 tips set up, looking forward for it to arrive

·
Premium Member
11,611 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

Reactions: KINGOFNYC724

·
Premium Member
11,611 Posts
Used to live in Jersey. Hope you're finding areas to drive, and off-road. There wasn't really any left in Jersey by the time I left in 2003.

Reactions: KINGOFNYC724

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Used to live in Jersey. Hope you're finding areas to drive, and off-road. There wasn't really any left in Jersey by the time I left in 2003.
wow that's cool man well i took it to the lost trails in Dunmore PA but i wish i lived in AZ would've been fun to ride

·
Premium Member
11,611 Posts
wow that's cool man well i took it to the lost trails in Dunmore PA but i wish i lived in AZ would've been fun to ride
Yeah, by the time I left, they closed down Jack Frost in Pennsy, cause some guy ran out of talent, and crashed on the SX track and sued. That was a great place the SX track had a baby Gravity Cavity like Unadilla, and some really nice doubles. The MX track was pretty cool too, along with all the trails. They shut down the Pine Barrens too, but some friends tell me they still ride there.

·
Registered
961 Posts
No sleep till Brooklyn ! I grew up in that area and upstate N.J.
welcome to the forum !
Show some pics of your ride !

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, by the time I left, they closed down Jack Frost in Pennsy, cause some guy ran out of talent, and crashed on the SX track and sued. That was a great place the SX track had a baby Gravity Cavity like Unadilla, and some really nice doubles. The MX track was pretty cool too, along with all the trails. They shut down the Pine Barrens too, but some friends tell me they still ride there.
they probably get in there without permission but who cares land is so big

·
Premium Member
X3 XRS R Triple Black
1,243 Posts
Long time ago grew up in Astoria NYC 41st, Pops moved us out west about as south west as ya can go

Glad to know city folks can get down. Can picture you doing a Ken Block through Brooklyn

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Long time ago grew up in Astoria NYC 41st, Pops moved us out west about as south west as ya can go

Glad to know city folks can get down. Can picture you doing a Ken Block through Brooklyn
Oh thats cool bro, i got instagram same name as my name here u can see all videos lol

·
Premium Member
11,611 Posts
they probably get in there without permission but who cares land is so big
That's the whole problem. Even back then, there was no legal places to ride. Cops wouldn't chase, they would just wait by the trucks and hand out tickets when we came back.

·
Premium Member
11,611 Posts
Wow that sucks, i guess we need to start planing to move west lol
Yeah, that's what I did. Well, put in for a transfer, Government did the rest. Worked out very well!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts