Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site from Buckeye, AZ. I've looked around here for some time now and decided to finally sign up and hopefully meet some cool people and join on some local rides.

I don't have a Mav. but I do have a Renli RL1100, Here are a couple of pics of my Renli.

DSC_0094.jpg IMAG1760.jpg DSC_0092.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have yet to see those Renli's in person. How do they stack up against the Maverick? Are they sold as street legal?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have yet to see those Renli's in person. How do they stack up against the Maverick? Are they sold as street legal?
That's pretty cool looking! How does it drive? At 1500lbs+ and only 67hp, I would think it would be fun but don't think it will challenge the Maverick.......but still looks fun!

Oh, welcome to the forum and enjoy the toy!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Reminds me of a wlidcat a little bit.
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcome!

They are sold as street legal .

Not sure how they stack up with a Maverick but they make 68 wheel hp. so not to far off from a Maverick. I've ridden with a XP1000 and he gave me no trouble to stay with him. Didn't race tho.

Being that they are a 5spd manual they are a blast to drive! They will do 74mph pretty easy.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ah hell, that 5 spd manual could be the game changer.
How much wheel travel do you have?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The front only has 10" but can convert to 12" pretty easily. The rear has 14" of travel. The 2014 models will come stock with Elka Shocks.

Being so wide she corners amazingly well. you sit very low in the cockpit giving it a nice center of gravity and not top heavy.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The front only has 10" but can convert to 12" pretty easily. The rear has 14" of travel. The 2014 models will come stock with Elka Shocks.

Being so wide she corners amazingly well. you sit very low in the cockpit giving it a nice center of gravity and not top heavy.
That's not too bad at all.....how much do these things cost if you don't mind me asking? I bet the 5 speed manual is a blast....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I don't mind at all, I got mine for 11k OTD.

The 5spd is what sold me lol
man, I would love to have a 5 speed in the Mav!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome Nando, that thing is sweet. Is it four wheel drive? You'll have to join us for an upcoming Sedona ride.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Nando, that thing is sweet. Is it four wheel drive? You'll have to join us for an upcoming Sedona ride.
Thanks! Yes, it's 4x4 with front and rear lockers.

Yea that would be awesome, just let know, I should be able to make the ride.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice looking ride. Welcome to forum, at least you dont ride a po po.
I'm sort of in buckeye. Where do you ride?
There is a lot of ridding area off of Miller road. I've ridden there a couple time, I live close and should ride there more. If you ever want to ride let me know.

·
Registered
548 Posts
That's a cool looking buggy man. 5 speed would definitely be a blast! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts