Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies + gents,

Another new member visiting from UTV Underground forums. It seem they slightly lean towards Polaris over there which brings me here. Than again, Polaris did make the 1ST SxS and got a jump start.

I am in the market for a new SxS and I want to research a little more before I make a final decision. I have definitely boiled it down to the XP1K or MAV 1000.

Another thing I am having trouble deciding is going 2 or 4 seater. Any honest input in future threads will be appreciated.

Much respect,
RiP

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They definitely are sexier looking inside and out. Especially on the backside :kiss:

Cheers,
RiP

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
welcome

·
Banned
546 Posts
Who dont want a nice back side.. I bought the mav cause of looks and performance.. I think all around its a better machine at strength and how long its going to last.. Not to mention Rotax is flatt out the BOMB

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Obviously you will have everyone on here tell you to get a Can Am……ultimately, you have to make the decision. Go test drive them both and pay attention to the fit, finish and quality of each and then I think you will answer your own question. Read the forums here and seewhat issues we are having and then go to the Polaris forums and o the same…….you will be surprised what you will find!

·
Premium Member
8,279 Posts
Hello ladies + gents,

Another new member visiting from UTV Underground forums. It seem they slightly lean towards Polaris over there which brings me here. Than again, Polaris did make the 1ST SxS and got a jump start.

I am in the market for a new SxS and I want to research a little more before I make a final decision. I have definitely boiled it down to the XP1K or MAV 1000.

Another thing I am having trouble deciding is going 2 or 4 seater. Any honest input in future threads will be appreciated.

Much respect,
RiP

The Rhino was the first sxs/utv/ruv.

Good luck researching the xp1000. Their owners will not tell you they made a 20k mistake for quite a while.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I still think the front of the Polaris SXS looks like a hogs snout.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts