Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from Oregon,

So much new going on today! New member, new owner, new to any dirt applications (atv/UTV/ dirt bikes, etc)

Tomorrow I pick up my 2020 X3 RC Turbo RR and am obviously stoked!

I’m not new however to sport bikes, used to race, have had plenty of R6’s and R1’s, now have a Ducati 1098 I built from the ground up and also have a hypermotard.

So the X3 will even out the playing field with a whole new type of fun!

I have lots to learn about these and I’m sure will have plenty of questions and looking forward for the mods to come!

See ya around the interwebs!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome from Northern California. Lots of good info here. I wish I knew about this site when I first got into side by sides in 2014.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome from western PA. Definitely tons of information around the site. You can find damn near anything you need to about your new car! Congrats and enjoy the ride

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome from Central CA ! Great choice on the RC its’ a helluva machine!
Be safe and enjoy.
C-ya!

·
Registered
3 Posts
First time side by side owner and had to go with a 2019 Can Am Maverick X3 Max XDS. Had the adventure roof rack and street legal kit installed. Just ordered door bags and hope to get the lower doors in the next couple months. Can't wait to tear up some dirt!

·
Registered
3 Posts
First time side by side owner and had to go with a 2019 Can Am Maverick X3 Max XDS. Had the adventure roof rack and street legal kit installed. Just ordered door bags and hope to get the lower doors in the next couple months. Can't wait to tear up some dirt!
Oh, and I'm in northern Utah.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! Today was a good day! Brought her home but still haven’t driven it much except for pulling it in the garage haha.

As you can see from the photo I don’t own a trailer yet, so it’s either rent again or wait. I do have something coming in a couple months though.

I may have to get a street legal kit to cruise around in the meantime haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts