Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

After riding ATVs for 10+ yrs, my wife and I decided to get rid of the quads and get a Maverick. We bought the X rs model 2 weeks ago. We only have about 4hrs/50 miles on it, but so far we love it! This forum has been a wealth of information for us. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
welcome , these things are a blast !

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
There's a group going to Glamis this weekend. Pad 3.5 I'm thinking about going out Sat morning for a few hours. The high is gonna be 96, not too bad.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site & the Maverick family. This is my second SxS. So far, I like it is much better than my modified 08 Teryx. You will have a blast with it. What part of San Diego are you in? What dealership did you deal with?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a group going to Glamis this weekend. Pad 3.5 I'm thinking about going out Sat morning for a few hours. The high is gonna be 96, not too bad.
Ok cool! The group at pad 3-5 is the glamisdunes folks right? We will probably go there....look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the site & the Maverick family. This is my second SxS. So far, I like it is much better than my modified 08 Teryx. You will have a blast with it. What part of San Diego are you in? What dealership did you deal with?
Santee, and at FBC. How about you?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I've seen it posted up on utvunderground. Prolly the same peeps. Not too many people crazy enough to go this time of year!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Santee, and at FBC. How about you?
Imperial Beach area and I bought mine at South Bay Motorsport's.
Now you guys got me thinking about going out to Glamis as well.
I just came back from my bass fishing to Mazatlan, so the heat shouldn't be a problem.
????

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've seen it posted up on utvunderground. Prolly the same peeps. Not too many people crazy enough to go this time of year!
Yeah it's the same peeps, I recognize the same names. So we'll be leaving Friday after work and stay probably until Sun morning. Hope to see you guys there....
BTW: our rig is a lifted Ford F-250 (dark blue) w/ Stellar toyhauler.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts