Votes: 4 50.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2019 X3 XRS Turbo R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey fellas,

new to forum, 29 yo male from small town in Canada looking to make some more riding buddies if there's anyone in my area as well as pass along some of my oem no-longer needed parts. Would like to make a trip down to Silver Lake, Michigan one of these summer & perhaps down to the southern states/glamis.

Car is a 2019 X3 XRS Turbo R with some minor mods, 3R tune, Treal race pipe, BOV & etc. Debating whether to step this car up a notch or wait to see what BRP comes with to compete with the Pro R's 2 litre.

Thanks for havin me,
Dustin Desserre
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Vendor
ALL 2015 - 2022 MODELS WITH RF DESS KEY
26 Posts
Welcome! I used to live in Ontario, lots of great areas for riding and peaceful outdoors time, especially way out where you are!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Welcome from northern MN. Sounds like you have a pretty nice car already, I would wait for the next gen, unless you feel you need more. I haven’t been to Silver Lake, but I have been to the SW, including Glamis several times and it’s definitely worth the trip!! Absolutely awesome. Try to hook up with someone who has been there before, makes it even more fun. Totally different riding in the dunes, it’s like the world’s longest roller coaster. AZ and UT have some really great riding too. This is a great forum with lots of knowledge and information, and always helpful people. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts