Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an odd question. Performance is always great on these new machines. With two kids in the back I would actually like to figure out a way to make the Machine quieter. Is there an exhaust out there that reduces the noise? My wife and I would like to hear the kids talking

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
better off getting some headsets and communicators than trying to make a stealth maverick…..

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
doors ,windows, windshield, roof , seal it up tight ,

or just get sum head sets !

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Believe me. U don't want to hear what they are saying!! I've got 5 of them and they never stop talking lol

·
Registered
502 Posts
Driller hit it on the head Why do u wanna know what there saying stop smothering your kids....
IM JUST KIDDING.....
Headset only way to go even if u could hear them u would have a sore throat at the end of the day trying to yell back n forth with all that dust in the air.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
This is an odd question. Performance is always great on these new machines. With two kids in the back I would actually like to figure out a way to make the Machine quieter. Is there an exhaust out there that reduces the noise? My wife and I would like to hear the kids talking
Yep I agree. It will be cheaper to get yourself an intercom set up with headsets or helmet kits. Then you can talk to each other easily and listen to music. The intercom will have VOX so when anyone talks the music mutes.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One is three and the other is three weeks. Checked to make sure the car seats fit and now waiting for the dealer to get it. Prius; you should be embarrassed for mentioning a swear word like that on a forum!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Its not just the exhaust that makes noise. It's clutch noise and wind noise and suspension working over the terrain. Hard enough to hear person next to you let alone the back seat. If you want to hear them then you need a intercomm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts