Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

So I have a RZR4 Robbie Gordon I bought in 2011. My brother-in-law found the keys and decided to flog it. He burned out an injector, so in to service it went. I got an email from Polaris about their end of summer clearance, blah blah, so decided to stop by, check on the RZR, and just kind of kick a tire and see what kind of deal I could get. They tried to sell me a 2014, but with the trade in value, they wanted an additional 11k out of me. I didnt see that happening, so I walked out. There it sat on the front lawn.

2014 Can-Am Maverick Max

It wasnt the RS, but it is SOOOO much sweeter than that RZR. I turned straight around, walked inside, and bought it.

Apparently, it is the tenth one built. Pretty cool. Can't wait to get it out and see what she can do!

I live in New Braunfels, and do many forums on the internetwebosphere. Im a road contractor, and the regional director for Shelby, coordinating events for Shelby's, Fords, and Raptors. Looks like I may need to start doing a Maverick event!

I hope not getting the top of the line wasnt a mistake. Guess I will find out soon enough!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the Maverick family! Wise choice over the Polaris in my opinion. The major differences are the shocks, instrument cluster, QE front differential and not sure if the base model MAX has power steering or not as a standard feature. You will not be dissapointed……

·
Registered
147 Posts
Best money you'll ever spend, hours and hours of fun. Congrats on your new purchase and joining the site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts