Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, finally got my yellow and black max. Darn mud is hard to wash off. I'm located in Flagstaff, looking for a group to ride Sedona. Let me know if your interested or know if good trails down there.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy! I'm just north of Tucson, I've always wanted to bring one of my off road toys to Sedona but haven't had the chance yet.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Max.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've done submarine rock years ago with my truck. They rent sxs down there, they probably have a good map. Weather will be great this winter.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sign me up too. I just got a new max and have been riding mostly in Phoenix the past few weeks. Would love to get up there at some point, but don't know much about the trails around there.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Got the talking part done, let's do it! How bouts mid January? Cmon who's ol lady is gonna say no to a trip to Sedona!?......

Reactions: That Guy

·
Registered
93 Posts
You can only go down it, but yeah went down your gonna want some good skids on the max if you don't have them yet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess I'll pass on that one...haha. I'm up for a trip in January. Also thinking about a trip in a few weeks.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
welcome

and I would like to go on a Sedona ride to :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Let me know when there is a group going to Sedona. I would be up for that ride anytime that I am not planning another ride. Just got back from Williams.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let me know when there is a group going to Sedona. I would be up for that ride anytime that I am not planning another ride. Just got back from Williams.
Live near Flag? It's amazing how many cool mountain trails there are around here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts