Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family and i are 1st timers to this world of SxS... We are very excited to start riding and adding accessories... Hope to meet some of you from here in the near future!

Scott, Sharon, Reagan, Spencer & Lincoln...
All New Maverick XRS (all of us)
09' Honda CRF50 (spencer)
13' Kawasaki KXF140L (sharon & reagan)
and more to come... looking to purchase a new can-am ds90 for spencer... and an outlander 650 max xt for sharon...

·
Registered
59 Posts
My family and i are 1st timers to this world of SxS... We are very excited to start riding and adding accessories... Hope to meet some of you from here in the near future!

Scott, Sharon, Reagan, Spencer & Lincoln...
All New Maverick XRS (all of us)
09' Honda CRF50 (spencer)
13' Kawasaki KXF140L (sharon & reagan)
and more to come... looking to purchase a new can-am ds90 for spencer... and an outlander 650 max xt for sharon...

Lol, I just bought a Outlander 650 max xt for my wife too. I'm still waiting on my Maverick to come in. My girls have an E-ton 50 and a Chinese no name four wheeler.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
OMG!!!!!!! it's an Okie invasion....God help us all.... lol..seriously, welcome, jump in and have fun... ( by the way i was born and raised in oklahoma...lol and lived there the first half of my life, last half out in vegas)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Awesome...Another family of outdoors, offroading! Congrats on the Mav! Hope you enjoy the heck out of it!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site & the SxS family. You will create some great family memories. Stay safe & enjoy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
from sand springs... tulsa area...
got a feeling this new venture is going to cost me a fortune... lol
dropped $3k on accessories, and bought my boy a ds90x as well. pretty sure my wife is going to ban me from the powersports shops for a bit.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Congrats. Your son will have a great time on the ds90x. I bought one for my daughter when she was 5 and the wife had a fit. When you need more power get a new cdi and rear sprocket from hetrick racing . I also had power roll do some mods on the engine and clutch now it will do 28-30 mph in the sand with paddles. Oh yea you will have a great time with the maverick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts