Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TurnKey UTV Can-Am Maverick Under Bed Panels. Our new Under Bed Panels increase air flow to the vehicles shocks and exhaust system. In addition to increased air flow they also add unique styling to your Can-Am Maverick setting you apart from the crowd. Like all our products our new Can-Am Maverick Under Bed Panels are made in the USA using only the highest grade American made materials available. Under bed panels are computer designed and CNC built from heavy gauge light weight aluminum. Ventilation openings are covered with air craft grade aluminum mesh and attache to panels using black pan head screws. Under Bed Panels come in two standard powder coated colors, Maverick Yellow and Satin Black. Panels can be installed in under 30 minutes using standard household tools. Installation does not require any drilling or cutting.

MSRP: $114.95
Forum Member Price: $109.21
Forum member code: save5

Link to product: http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=133&category_id=54

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
what about if u guys frenched in the screen in the center so it looks cleaner on the back side , plus it would make the panel a lot more rigid ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I just ordered the black ones for both the front & back. You have black in stock correct?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just ordered the black ones for both the front & back. You have black in stock correct?
Yes they are both in stock and will ship out immediately. Thank you for your business. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our Can-Am Maverick Under Hood and Under Bed Panels now come in 4 standard colors, Yellow, Satin Black, Red, White. Don't forget to use your forum discount code: save5

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
These are super nice. I have gotten alot of complements on mine.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I ordered fronts along with shift handle and dash switch plate in red, when order came front under hood panels omitted from order with no explanation or documentation?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
I ordered fronts along with shift handle and dash switch plate in red, when order came front under hood panels omitted from order with no explanation or documentation?

I have orderd quit a bit of stuff from turn key they seem to ship whenever they get parts made. But alway get them just takes a while. good quality parts ,worth the wait

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I have orderd quit a bit of stuff from turn key they seem to ship whenever they get parts made. But alway get them just takes a while. good quality parts ,worth the wait
No doubt they are good products....communication goes along way..I have ordered multiple times from the company.. This was strangely handled. No return on my email to customer service about this concern either..

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Our policy is to ship as much as we can as fast as we can. We don't want to hold your whole order up for one item, we ship what items are in stock and ship the others when ready. Its likely that your other items are being assembled or at the powder coater. Give us a call and we can get you an update if you would like.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Adam

1 - 20 of 23 Posts