Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'm curious about the STU's. All of my friends with RZR's have them shaved and with the comp cut and they love them. Will the mav pull them with a full paddle or do they need to be shaved and cut as well?
So to answer your question, you'll be faster with the comp/staggered ones. But the full ones will work. And......the Skat Trak's Should be the fastest of them all.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You had the stock big horns and beat a Mav up olds with paddles ????
No he raced 2 Rzr XP's each with different paddle tires. Beat one & even with the other one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I raced two xp's up Olds with my stock Maverick tires. They both had STU's, one was comp cut and staggered, the other had full paddles. I pulled 3 or 5 lengths on the full paddle one, and I was dead even with the comp/staggered one.
X2, during my true Maverick experience, i too beet a XP with paddles up olds, as I was in a rig with over aired bighorns. Remember a lot of variables come into play, sand, tire air pressure, air moisture, extra weight and accessories, and the biggest being suspension to put the tires to the ground. We all know the Xp's love to buck. But its not all about going straight. I'll be running the 3 rib blasters on front and 16 paddle Blasters on the rear, stock wheels for now. GLWS!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts