Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
STUs Blasters 003.jpg I am Purchase these a couple weeks ago for my Maverick when they were getting shipped I got the call that my Mav 4 seater will be here in a week. So I ordered the bigger 28 ich Blasters looks better on the 4. Didn't think I would get one till Fall. I paid over 1700 Shipped Contact 801-803-2268 STUs Blasters 001.jpg STUs Blasters 002.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Damn nice!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Spammer ???? Why do you say that ?????
Now you can read it twice.....

It could be that you have multiple brand new tire and wheel sets advertized all over the internet....and from way back? You only have three posts and two of those are selling stuff.

You wanna pedal your goods, you should support the forum like the rest of our reputable vendors.

I hate scabs trying to get a free ride......

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Lol.... Busted!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
also who would waste money on 28's on a 4 seater when 26''s will pull better , lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be building 4 seat Max as well as finishing my 2 seater into a 4 seater I will be doing some ECM and engine mods to make up for the bigger tire and weight and truly I really like the look of the bigger tires

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What happen to the days when people could share there thought on what they like and people not give them shit well this is faster this is better. That's why a lot of people with UTVs, Boats, High End Cars don't post info. I spent good amount of time testing sand tires a couple weeks back. So I thought I would share a little and also offer a set are two of great sand tires for someone to pick up. Its not like I am making selling these and coming anywhere close to making a buck. I enjoy trying working with all the neat products out there and this always comes Skat vs Blaster so I wanted to see.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ya pics come up when I clink on link already no loading

·
Registered
448 Posts
pix

Do you have a picture of them on your Maverick?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm curious about the STU's. All of my friends with RZR's have them shaved and with the comp cut and they love them. Will the mav pull them with a full paddle or do they need to be shaved and cut as well?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I raced two xp's up Olds with my stock Maverick tires. They both had STU's, one was comp cut and staggered, the other had full paddles. I pulled 3 or 5 lengths on the full paddle one, and I was dead even with the comp/staggered one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts