Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Thursday was the first email, Friday was the second. I used the contact form Friday, replied to the contact email listed in the sale Thursday. Neither is the issue really. Why did you not ship them when I ordered Wednesday? I still have no tracking information. Sorry, but were you in my shoes you'd be a touch on the annoyed side too I'd expect.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thursday was the first email, Friday was the second. I used the contact form Friday, replied to the contact email listed in the sale Thursday. Neither is the issue really. Why did you not ship them when I ordered Wednesday? I still have no tracking information. Sorry, but were you in my shoes you'd be a touch on the annoyed side too I'd expect.
As I stated earlier, I do not see any un answered emails or messages regarding a shipment of tie rods - I would have answered them. Is it possible you misspelled the email address? It has happened before.

In regards to the time/day the order shipped, I cannot comment as I still dont know which customer you are. I would prefer not to discuss your personal information on an open forum- Im sure you understand.
Your order was placed too late on Wednesday afternoon to be processed the same day. Most orders received after 12pm do not get shipped until the following business day; as it turns out the two different orders/customers that I am looking at were placed after 3pm.

Again, I would like to help, but I still dont know which customer you are and I'm not posting tracking numbers on the forum.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
There ya go. now your good

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Indeed it was. He didn't get either of my emails, I didn't get his shipping notification. Apparently the 2 tin cans and twine between our 2 computers were not playing nicely. He did precisely as he should have, just something going on between our 2 email accounts. I'll take my lumps when they are due, and apparently I'm feeling particularly lumpy today. =)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just want to give a shout out to Holz Racing for sending my replacements tierods without me asking. Recieved yesterday!
Thanks for the awesome top notch customer service!! Impressive.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Just want to give a shout out to Holz Racing for sending my replacements tierods without me asking. Recieved yesterday!
Thanks for the awesome top notch customer service!! Impressive.
Agreed, they sent me new ones too and they arrive today. Pretty impressive indeed.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Just ordered a set. Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just ordered a set also paid for 2 day air I hope the make it, headed out of town and I want the peace of mind if I break a stock one I will have a back up and not have a week of riding ruined.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I just ordered a set also paid for 2 day air I hope the make it, headed out of town and I want the peace of mind if I break a stock one I will have a back up and not have a week of riding ruined.
I wouldn't keep them as a backup. I would put them on right away because if you do break one, the odds are it will damage other stuff in the process...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I wouldn't keep them as a backup. I would put them on right away because if you do break one, the odds are it will damage other stuff in the process...
Thats a good point. So maybe he can install them when he gets to his riding location

·
Banned
546 Posts
Anything for the rear ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
Stock replacement tie rod kit for the Maverick. Made from 7075 aluminum, black anodize finish.
Utilizes the OEM inner and outer tie rod ends (not included).
Very economical upgrade option for your broken or bent tie rods.
$69.95/pair

21 - 40 of 41 Posts