1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice! I know that the 7075 is stronger than stock. Are they also thicker?
Yeah but how does it compare to 6061?.
however, since these reuse the stock joints they are very reasonably priced.
Nice job

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our rod is 7/8" solid bar. Stock is 3/4

7075 is one of the highest strength aluminum alloy available.
6061 is more affordable but with moderate strength- which is why it's more commonly used.
In a worst case scenario, the 6061 might bend whereas the 7075 would break, but it would take more force to break it.

the OEM joints on the Mav look to be quite stout which is why we offer a rod-only option. We will have a complete tie rod assembly very soon.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
These are solid and oem is hallow gonna be big difference right there

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
684 Posts
Looks like an affordable way to go, and with the availability of some of the others it was a no brainer for me. Just placed my order and will have them tomorrow because they are in the same state.
Also got their steering rack brace and mirror.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I just ordered some of these also. The 2 deciding factors for me was price and then I can also use my factory ones as emergency backup's.
Only down side is if you break the joints your done, but that would be the case with the others as well.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Will your complete Tie-rod assembly include rears replacements?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Ordered last Wednesday, no response or anything. No tracking information, contacted him on the site, nothing. Glad you guys are having better luck. Sure got the money fast though.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ordered mine last Weds also and they should be here today or tomorrow

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Apparently my money isn't any good desert. ;) Think I will just contact my bank and get the money back. Silly that he has not responded here or on direct emails. Can't deny the transaction either. capture1.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Apparently my money isn't any good desert. ;) Think I will just contact my bank and get the money back. Silly that he has not responded here or on direct emails. Can't deny the transaction either. View attachment 3580
When exactly did you try to contact us?

Most correspondence from the web site or forums goes directly to myself. I dont have any unanswered emails or PM's regarding an order for the tie rods.

I would like to help but I dont even know who you are just based on your screen name, but I think I can narrow it down to a couple different orders based on the transaction amount. If you would make an attempt to contact us, I would be happy to provide the appropriate tracking information- FYI It shipped on the 25th.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts