Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TurnKey UTV Can Am Maverick Sport Doors. Our new traditional style opening sport doors offer unique styling and a rattle free sturdy design. Our innovative mounting system utilizes multiple mounting points to insure a sturdy, rattle free design. The doors can be opened using our maintenance free automotive style paddle latch located on the outside of the door. Like all our products our doors are computer designed and CNC built using only the highest grade American made materials available. Door frames are made from precision welded steel to provide a proper fitment and all our door skins are hand shaped from heavy gauge aluminum to follow the unique contours of the Maverick body. The doors can be removed by simply unscrewing our industry unique hinges. Doors come powder coated in two standard colors, Maverick yellow and satin black. Doors can be mounted using standard household tools.

MSRP: $694.49
Forum member price: $659.77

Link to product on our site:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=123&category_id=54

·
Premium Member
8,366 Posts
nice design with following the lines of the car. I like the latch outside the door, i think its just easier like my Teryx 4.

i would like to see an angle on the top front side to go up to the dash, i like that look more.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
awesome ive been waiting for some doors to come out these r badass looking how strong do they latch and stay shut ,

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice design with following the lines of the car. I like the latch outside the door, i think its just easier like my Teryx 4.

i would like to see an angle on the top front side to go up to the dash, i like that look more.
We did play around with several designs to fill that gap but with the door much higher it will get in your line of sight if your driving on technical terrain. It does look nice having a higher door but not as functional. We wanted to be able to see the wheel assembly.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome ive been waiting for some doors to come out these r badass looking how strong do they latch and stay shut ,
Thank you. They are strong. We spent 2-3 months on the design. Our design was based around peoples complants with other doors on the market.

This is Kevin our shipping & receiving guy with all his weight on the door.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Those look good. I agree the higher doors look better but I see the point about the visibility.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
i dont like the hi doors u always wack your albow on them , lol these r good ! im glad u got away from the pole coming out of the cage with the stock side bar handle thing on it gone and capped off

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont like the hi doors u always wack your albow on them , lol these r good ! im glad u got away from the pole coming out of the cage with the stock side bar handle thing on it gone and capped off
Using existing mounting locations would be to easy. That's the same system other doors use and it's not working. We like to build things differently thinking outside the box with complex assemblies. Our door design specifically the mounting system is miles outside the box.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
These are the doors that canam should of used as there factory ones...no offense to pro armor there nice to but these are really nice

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
These are the doors that canam should of used as there factory ones...no offense to pro armor there nice to but these are really nice
x2...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yep, these do look strong and pretty good design as well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Do the doors give you any extra width? Can you use them as a arm rest or are they to low for that?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Well, It looks like my next mod for the Mav...

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Not up on your website yet. I'll call you tomorrow to order a pair.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Thanks Adam. Looking forward to finding a big ass box at my front door soon.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts