Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally went out and demo'ed a 2013 maverick X-rs on Saturday and ended up buying one. The local shop didn't have any assembled so I don't take possesion until probably Wednesday or so. I am pretty happy with the choice as I am 6' 3" and the Razor is just to small for me. And I think I got a pretty good deal on it as well. The boss (wife) was able to negotiate a pretty good deal. Roughly $3,300 off MSRP and got them to throw in the first big service (10 hour service).

I have been doing a lot of reading on the forum and want to know what everyone thinks are must have mods so I can start prioritizing them.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Tie rods, gusset kit, at least a 4 point harness, and may want to look into a clutch upgrade. There is plenty of info here on all those items. Just do a quick search and you will find everything you need to know and who makes the best products. Customer service has been kinda iffy with some suppliers. I recommend calling up Alex Reed. He is the owner of CT Racing.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all.....lots of good info and "discussions" on here.....looks like there are enough units out there and people reporting on the problems to see where the weak points are on the Mav's.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts