Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Maverick XRS Owner. Just picked it up last night. Not new to Can Am however...Purchased a 2012 Commander XT1000 in Late 2011. Been nothing but impressed with it even with all the mods and terrain we put it through. Happy to finally recieve the Maverick and get registered here.! Washington State...West coast.. Machine VIN #805.. Hope to help give and recieve useful information with other members!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site. I think you will be very impressed with the performance compared to the commander.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so as well.. I will be doing a side by side, no pun intended, comparison tomorrow eve with them and see how it goes! Thanks for the Welcome.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also thought I would share a photo of our two 1/2 year old that was pretty much raised on the commander.....He was pretty excited while picking up the Maverick!!! We are all soo stoked!
Skylar Maverick.jpg

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome!!!!! I'm from Washington too. What dealer did you get it at?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!!!!! I'm from Washington too. What dealer did you get it at?
I purchased from the Ride Now Tri Cities store, in Kennewick Washington. Also looking to start getting together some rides this year with other Washington people too. Let me know if you are interested. Have a great day!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the site. You do not post location in your profile. Which Washington is it. District or State.
OOPS! Fixed my profile. Washington State, Eastern, Tri Cities Washington! Thanks for the welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts