Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2014 White Maverick 1000r.I have a few upgrades,32in. Terms.,STM clutches Prim/Sec.,ITP full beadloc wheels.I love riding Busco Beach and Carolina Adventure World.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats. Are you new to SxS's?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome Phillip ,bout time you got onboard,he is not new to SXS he came from a rzr,haha,

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forum......glad to see you make the switch. I think you will be happy with your choice.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeh, I'm in Shelby, NC and always looking for more people to ride with! I'm still in a 2012 rzr 800 (for sell if you know anyone looking) and plan on buying either a Maverick or the new xp1000.

·
Registered
88 Posts
welcome brother from Charleston SC we ride caw a lot also. been riding there for years. hey please pm me a date there is a ride and I will go with yall the more the marry.
also me an another forum member will be planning a ride to West Virginia is coming June. we are trying to get a sticky made so stay tuned to the forum.

Reactions: PHILLIP66

·
Registered
88 Posts
a ride for friends

I think that were are riding durhamtown are caw the weekend after xmas . not sure yet I will post details as soon as I get it in stone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone.I've been riding for a while now,I had a 2010 Rzr S before this Maverick.I also have a 2011 Xmr 800 and have seen a couple of you from the Can Am forum.I'm also good friends with Richie(05CHEVY3500).Loving my Maverick sitting on 32in. Terms. and full beadloc ITP's.

·
Registered
228 Posts
We all should plan a caw ride when it warms up a little, glad you made it over here

Reactions: PHILLIP66
1 - 19 of 19 Posts