Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TurnKey UTV Can-Am Maverick OEM replacement tie rod kit. Our new OEM replacement kit is a economical solution to repair or prevent broken tie rods. Kit utilizes the factory Can-Am rod ends and hardware. Tie rods are engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA using only the highest grade American Made materials available. Kit is computer designed and CNC built from 1” solid 6061 aluminum. Rod shafts come with a machined flat to allow for easy adjustment of the vehicles toe angle. Tie rod kit comes with everything required for installation and can be installed in under 60 minutes using standard household tools. Rods come with a machined aluminum finish. Kit fits all factory width Can-Am Mavericks including the Maverick Max. Kit comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee protecting against failure or breaks of the provided tie rod shafts. To obtain replacements simply send back the broken rod shaft and we will ship replacements.

MSRP: $54.95
Maverick Forum Member Price: $52.21

Use Code: Save5 at checkout to receive your discount

Link to product: http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-p...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=162&category_id=54

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
oh wow that's awesome deal

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah thats a good deal and all that most people need

·
Banned
546 Posts
I agree this is a sweet deal... I will be buying these for sure.. thanks great price!

·
Registered
211 Posts
The price listed is for 1 set of 2 tie rods.
I wish you guys offered these in black. Does anyone know if Can-Am made any changes to the 2014 tie rods?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish you guys offered these in black. Does anyone know if Can-Am made any changes to the 2014 tie rods?
We opted not to powder coat them to keep the cost as low as possible for our customers. We can powder coat a set for you if you would like.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
just get 99 cent paint at walmart and squirt them

·
Registered
211 Posts
We opted not to powder coat them to keep the cost as low as possible for our customers. We can powder coat a set for you if you would like.

Thanks,
Adam
Please PM me a price in black. Thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
By any chance you gonna make some cheaper radius arms?
Its not really possible to make a much cheaper set of radius rods for the rear. We wont sacrifice quality and sell an inferior product. A good set of radius rods should have adjustable rod ends on the inside and outside. The rod ends and Stainless Steel spacers are what raises the price of these parts.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By any chance you gonna make some cheaper radius arms?
The powder coated kit will cost $10 more and take a bit longer to ship since we machine all these parts in large batches and package them all at one time. Id be happy to send a set to the powder coater, give us a call and we will get you setup.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The reason behind these being very affordable is the fact that we have an elaborate in house CNC machine shop that is able to constantly run these parts without stoping. We just cant see the sense behind inflated prices for such a simple part. You will find other manufacturers that charge a lot more and that is due to out sourcing and not having CNC machining capability. It can be difficult to maintain a high standard of quality when you outsource.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Dang went to order a set and the shipping is crazy.. Will have to wait a bit!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dang went to order a set and the shipping is crazy.. Will have to wait a bit!
We have been having issues with the Fed Ex software from day one. They told us to pay someone to reprogram the software. We are currently building a new website for that reason. Any time we get an order and the shipping is higher than the cost we refund you the difference. If your charged $30 and it costs us $20 we will refund you the $10. You can order online or call us. We will make sure to refund the difference if you are over charged.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Can u pm me a price shipped to 80021

1 - 20 of 34 Posts