Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard racerx. No soft doors here. Went with utvinc ones.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What part of Missouri you from?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Sprinks but I am looking for full doors as it seems a little to cold for my 3 year old with so much snow blowing inside the cab .

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum....if you do a search you will find a few places selling cab enclosures as well as just the doors.....I personally don't have any experience with any of them as my Mav get's garaged in the winter and the snowmobiles come out.....enjoy the new toy with your 3yr old!

Reactions: Goose2

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have found a few online but most look really cheap . Just looking for the best possible fit and function and thought maybe someone on here has had some good or bad luck to help me make a quick decision !

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea, you get what you pay for with this kind of thing. The full cab enclosures are crazy expensive but look like they are built extremely well....I am sure you will get a few folks chiming in....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Desert dog , Louisiana Mo about a hour north of st Louis
So you live in the northeast corner of Mo. I have family that lives in between Springfield & Branson, in a small town called Seymour.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a fact and I considered getting a nice cab but we only need it here for about 3 months per year . I just bought my maverick yesterday so having a hard time dishing out another 5 grand for a nice cab still at this point .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure where Seymour is but I go down that way sometimes as my dad has a vacation house on the lake in Branson .You ever come to visit your family bring your mav along . Our business is a limestone quarry and barge terminal so we have about 1200 acres for a playground

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I guess Seymour is near the SMORR park. I usually fly when I come back there to visit so no chance to bring the Mav. I also looked at buying some lakeside property in Branson a while back. But i'm a socal guy born & bread. Sure is nice and relaxing back there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts