Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the Brand New Hoods we are selling. Add better performance and style to your Can Am Maverick and Commander with Rogue's one-of-a-kind mesh hood! This mesh hood is designed specifically to let radiator heat extract quicker from your UTV, allowing it to run cooler. This 2-piece hood is made from laser-cut 14 ga. steel and is assembled using stainless steel bolts and nuts. It features a high quality black powder-coat finish (with Yellow, White or Black Grill) and mounts securely using OEM mounting locations. Installation is simple and straight-forward - no drilling or cutting required. This mesh hood is backed by Rogue Offroads' lifetime warranty. MSRP is $325 but We are offering Forum Discount on these! Grills will take 1-2 to ship currently. Inbox us or Call today 914-799-5558 - JT, Team FAS Motorsports

Product Features:
Aggressive Rogue Styling
Stainless Steel Construction
Actual Bolts NOT Rivets Used So Mesh is Exchangeable
Black Powder Coat Finish (with custom color options)
Includes All Necessary Hardware
Lifetime Warranty
Made in the USA!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice idea.

·
Registered
117 Posts
wish they could make them attach same as factory , pain to get to the bolts to check the air filter. good looking hood though like the one my son bought
mac

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When u say u can do "red" are u talking red or "can am red"....if it matches i might be interested in this product. thanks.
Let me make sure it matches the Mav Max Red and ill post back up. Thanks - JT

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is what I was just told from the powdercoater regarding the Can AM Red:

It matches as close as you can get it. Since plastic and metal will have different light reflective values it may appear a shade darker or lighter at times but it is pretty close. Any Red metal on the machine will look closer to this red on the hood then any plastic will in certain lighting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got a 2014 maverick xrs and im getting the OEM snorkel kit put on. Will the raised part of the snorkel on the "dash" interfere with this hood or will there b space between them. I looked at the pics but couldn't make heads or tails of it. Also what would it cost to get one shipped to 73703?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Please pm a price, shipped to 98374.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts