Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TurnKey UTV Can-Am Maverick Front Chassis Brace. Our new Maverick Chassis Brace drastically increases the strength of the vehicles suspension mounting points by adding lateral support. Brace will help prevent failure of the front lower a-arm mounts attached to the vehicles frame. Like all our products our new Chassis Brace is computer designed and CNC built using only the highest grade American made materials available. Brace is built from heavy gauge steel and comes powder coated in two standard colors, Maverick yellow and satin black. Chassis brace can be installed in under 30 minutes using standard household tools.

This is the same part that several factory Can-Am race teams are using including Josh Fredericks new WORCS racing Maverick.

MSRP: $44.95
Forum member price: $42.71

Link to product:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=130&category_id=54

·
Registered
461 Posts
Not sure yet. I should know in the next couple days.
Have you found out if you can mount a winch with this brace yet? I'm interested, but I know I'm going to add a winch sometime in the future.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Any info about being able to add a winch with this brace yet?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Don't mean no disrespect or nothing … but you are probably not going to get a an swer on here from turn key they haven't been on here in months check out there web sit .
Areed at CT raceworx sells the same brace.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts